if i never see your face again ...
then i will find you and love you once more
time after time

Thursday, June 3, 2010

changed my blog *after choosing for long time* ^^...its just simple...love it...

exam ended *waited for a long time* !!! haha ... but ... my result ... haihs .. sure going to fail many subjects ... especially my sejarah n science ... my bm , bi n bc also ... OMG ... but its over .. i got nothing to do with it ... just can blame myself didn't study ... >.<

holiday's coming =) ... haha ... yeah ... no need to go school ... i hate school freaking much ... i want to go out with my friends ... hope that day I'm free ... ^ ^

i know that i have loved you ... at 8:14 AM
fate crumbled all around 0 identities

` ♡αbоuт Hэя♡ ;

    мιмι cHэи
    sWєэт 14

♡cHιт-cHαт♡;

♡dαяlιиks♡

♡wHαт sHэ wαит♡

    α Hαppι и Ŧяєэdoм lιŦэ